Thursday, May 26, 2005

Doing Me

I am doing my laundry right now, I am a very good procrastinator, that is how you spell it correctly. I am not doing well with my album, EP, but I will do better, I promise that I will do better.

Omarion get well soon player, he has had surgery on his throat, oh yeah, I am working on my Lowrey Mash [Mash of different music] and I am really feeling Maroon 5 right now, so I am going to do their stuff, I have my Sunday Morning, This Love, and the latest joint they have with the older lady in the video.

Oh yeah I was inspired by a website that I saw, www.absolutelyamber.com I swear it don't make no sense but Damn lady, My Song Wonderland has a muse, well another muse.

Alright I am signing off and hopefully all is well in the world of milk and honey.

Mic Lowrey "intro"

No comments: