Friday, June 03, 2005

INSPIRATIONAL

Today I was inspired to work out, well I was in the park talkingonthe phone and with the incredible view of the city I decided to start walking. While walking I was listening to the latest and newest HOT 97 mix tape and I just kept walking around the park until the playlist was finish. I was listening to my iPod and I came across a song by Kanye West [Diamonds Are Forever] (Question how come on the www.itunes.com website the title says Diamonds from Sierre Leone.

You know a CD that is a must for any and every hip hop fan is the new Common CD I mean it dont get no better than this right now. The only thing I am waiting for now is Styles P I know his jointis going to be crazy.

I just completed the Power Point Presentation for my album, I will be publishing it to the web soon.

MIC LOWREY "INTRO"

No comments: