Monday, July 18, 2005

International Leez 2

Hello and Welcome

I have been in SHAOLIN for the past few days and it has been am incredible learning experience.

The reason I am here is because I am working a job, rappers have bills, especially the one's that has still not done what is needed to be done, [that was for me], you know, anyways, I am working with some students from Italy, France and Spain, I have bonded with the Italians and the French easy actually.

They eat a lot of pizza, they love the stuff, anyways, in the last few days I have been playing the tour guide, trying to learn some Italian and French, I learned a few dirty words, why do we always learn those first. Anyway you may ask what does this domestication has to do with an aspiring MC like Mic Leez, well, the French and Italian terms that I like, really like, has been turned into the "intro" to my album, "intro".

I wrote a spoken word intro because I love the way it sounds on Musiq, Jill Scott, and Carl Thomas, albums, it is cool and witty.

Got to go, holla at ya'll 2mar. or next week

Mic.Lowrey. "intro" Coming Soon

No comments: