Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Nothing New

Hello

Welcome to this week's edition of the MIC Lowrey Blog: On this week's show we have information about nothing and music that sounds like nothing.

Ok Ok, it is the fourth of July, well it just passed, and I am still reeling from all the hot dogs and burgers, veggie that is, anyways, I am really making no progress with my music but I hope to change that this week.

I ran into my man Hoz and he ask me what am I doing with the music, many people asking me if I am still doing my thing, I feel like I am letting them down by not having anything for them to listen to. Well that is about to change and it will be pretty soon, I am making this promise to you all.....

Mic Lowrey "intro"

P.S. I can't believe I typed all of this without looking at the keys.....

No comments: