Tuesday, October 04, 2005

DEADLINE HAS CHANGED

I am currently reading a god book by Kevin Liles {Former President Def Jam, current VICE President of Warner Music-(all of Warner)} it is called Make It Happen available at www.bnn.com (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=PQ0kvhICXn&isbn=0743497368&itm=1) that is Barnes and Noble, I also am getting to love the old brick and mortar Barnes because I get to read books while paying $3.00 for tea, Starbucks is officially on my Evil Empire List that is a blog entry I am working on it will be great…

Either way, he is giving a class at the Learning Annex (http://www.learningannex.com/default.taf?sctn=A1&_function=detail&cnum=334WNY&cat=)and I was reading his book and he stated that he actually listens to the demo’s presented to him by eager artist {his assistant listen actually-What Up Walter} and since his class in NY is Oct 20, he will be in L.A. the Monday 10/17 before and San Francisco the Tuesday 10/18 so go see him.

And now it has actually made me move my deadline up to Oct 20 for when ‘Foot Fetish’ the first single off of “intro” will have to be completed. I am going to see “In Her Shoes” (www.inhershoes.com) with Cameron Diaz, it may be the inspiration for my Video, who knows…


Mic Lowrey “intro” in stores soon eye style music

No comments: